Deprecated: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in /home/customer/www/jenkinsinstitute.org/public_html/plugins/content/jw_allvideos/jw_allvideos.php on line 73
Donations & Contributions
Jenkins Institute is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit institution (Click here to view form 990). Donations and Contributions are tax deductible.
If you wish to donate cash, by using a credit or debit card, or by using PayPal please see the donate button on any of our web pages.
Other donations can be brought to the Administration Offices at:
3923 Azalea Drive
North Charleston, S.C 29405
We are open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm and checks can be mailed to the same address.
Click here: Donation Form, if you would like to download and fill out a Donation Form prior to coming in with your items.
DONATIONS ONLY ACCEPTED DURING THE WEEK (NOT SATURDAY OR SUNDAY)12 NOON-2PM (NO USED STUFFED ANIMALS OR TOYS). NO DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DORM, ONLY THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE.
What We Need:
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, cleaning cloths, dish washing and laundry detergent, dusting spray, pine-sol, lysol, mops, brooms,and window cleaner)
- Disposable laytex free gloves (S,M, and Large)
- First Aid Kits
- Gallon size zip locked freezer bags and garbage bags
- Hair for braiding
- Hair accessories
- Hair gel and moisturizer(Cantu, Carol's Daughter, etc)
- Hand sanitizer
- Paper products (paper towels, bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper plates, cups and utensils)
- Large clear bins with tops (used to store donated clothing)
- Laundry hampers
- Multipurpose copy paper 8 1/2 x 11 and legal size
- Neosporin/antibotic ointment
- Rubbing alcohol
- School uniforms (Khaki and black pant, Blue, Green, Black and Grey collared shirts)
- School supplies
- Shower caps
- Shower curtains/rods/hooks
- Towels/wash cloths
- Twin (extra long)bed linen and comforters/blankets
- Gift cards to local fast food restaurants, stores, movie theatres and gas stations)
- Aluminum cans (we have a can drive on campus)
- Building Maintenance/Repairs
- Ground Maintenance
- Volunteers for various services
If you have questions about our needs, residents, or other questions related to donations and contributions, please contact us: